In order to make our college preparatory education affordable for our families:
- All of our students receive significant financial aid through our innovative Corporate Work Study Program
- Additional financial aid is available, to those who qualify, based on predetermined criteria.
- Cleveland Scholarship & Tutoring Program vouchers are accepted.
- Ohio Ed Choice Scholarships are accepted.
- We partner with the Commonweal Foundation & The Howley Family Foundation to provide a limited number of scholarships based on established criteria.
All of our families sacrifice to attend Saint Martin, but we do our very best to make that sacrifice manageable.
Please contact the Office of Admissions at 216.881.1689 in order to learn about the full range of financial aid opportunities.